From September 7-13, MIRI will host its 4th Workshop on Logic, Probability, and Reflection. The focus of this workshop will be the foundations of decision theory.
Participants confirmed so far include:
- Paul Christiano (UC Berkeley)
- Wei Dai (independent)
- Gary Drescher (independent)
- Kenny Easwaran (USC)
- Cameron Freer (MIT)
- Patrick LaVictoire (Quixey)
- Ilya Shpitser (U Southampton)
- Vladimir Slepnev (Google)
- Nisan Stiennon (Stanford)
- Andreas Stuhlmüller (MIT & Stanford)
- Eliezer Yudkowsky (MIRI)
If you have a strong mathematics background and might like to attend this workshop, it’s not too late to apply! And even if this workshop doesn’t fit your schedule, please do apply, so that we can notify you of other workshops (long before they are announced publicly).