Volunteers at MIRI Volunteers and elsewhere have helpfully transcribed several audio/video recordings related to MIRI’s work. This post is a continuously updated index of those transcripts.
All transcripts of Singularity Summit talks are available here.
Other available transcripts include:
- Philosophy Talk: Turbo-Charging the Mind (with Anna Salamon)
- BloggingHeads.tv: Eliezer Yudkowsky and Scott Aaronson on superintelligence and many-worlds
- BloggingHeads.tv: Eliezer Yudkowsky and Massimo Pigliucci on consciousness and uploading
- AGI 2011: Whole Brain Emulation, as a platform for creating safe AGI (with Anna Salamon)
- AGI 2011: Risk-averse preferences as an AGI safety technique (with Anna Salamon)
- Dawn or Doom: Why ain’t you rich? (with Nate Soares)