- Our 2015 in review, with a focus on the technical problems we made progress on.
- Another recap: how our summer colloquium series and fellows program went.
- We’ve uploaded our first CSRBAI talks: Stuart Russell on “AI: The Story So Far” (video), Alan Fern on “Toward Recognizing and Explaining Uncertainty” (video), and Francesca Rossi on “Moral Preferences” (video).
- We submitted our recommendations to the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, cross-posted to our blog.
- We attended IJCAI and the White House’s AI and economics event. Furman on technological unemployment (video) and other talks are available online.
- Talks from June’s safety and control in AI event are also online. Speakers included Microsoft’s Eric Horvitz (video), FLI’s Richard Mallah (video), Google Brain’s Dario Amodei (video), and IARPA’s Jason Matheny (video).
News and links