From May 3–11, MIRI will host its 7th Workshop of Logic, Probability, and Reflection. This workshop will focus on decision theory and tiling agents.
The participants — all veterans of past workshops — are:
- Mihály Barasz (Google)
- Paul Christiano (UC Berkeley)
- Benja Fallenstein (Bristol U)
- Marcello Herreshoff (Google)
- Patrick LaVictoire (U Wisconsin)
- Nate Soares (Google)
- Nisan Stiennon (Stanford)
- Qiaochu Yuan (UC Berkeley)
- Eliezer Yudkowsky (MIRI)
If you have a strong mathematics background and might like to attend a future workshop, apply today! Even if there are no upcoming workshops that fit your schedule, please still apply, so that we can notify you of other workshops (long before they are announced publicly).